Organic tomato, organic virgin shea butter and kaolin clay, create a creamy, moisturizing natural complexion soap with a warm floral scent.
Rich oils and butters, combined with fresh organic tomato juice and white China clay, create a fabulous complexion bar. Shea butter has been used for over a thousand years as a treatment for dry aging skin, dermatitis, and eczema. Skin-nourishing babassu, one of nature’s richest emollients, contains glycosides, vitamins, and minerals that help soften skin and make it supple. White China clay is soothing, cleansing, hydrating, detoxifying, and gives the soap a smooth creamy lather. A warm floral scent created with geranium, palmarosa, lavender, and ylang ylang essential oils, each of which adds its own skin conditioning properties.
- Organic tomatoes help balance oily skin, help refine enlarged pores, tighten skin and provide soothing relief for troubled complexions
- The mildest of the clays, white China is the choice for dry and sensitive skin as it gently clears clogged pores
- Organic virgin shea butter is excellent for dry, damaged or maturing skin
- Organic grapeseed oil is rich in Omega 6, a moisturizing fatty acid important for the skin and cell membranes
- For people with sensitivities to coconut, this soap is coconut oil free!