This creamy, gentle soap is a perfect marriage of oatmeal, goat's milk, & honey. Oatmeal soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is said that Cleopatra took daily baths in goat’s milk, which has been used for years to nourish dry skin and soothe eczema and other irritated skin conditions. Goat Milk, one of nature’s finest moisturizers, contains alpha-hydroxy acids.
The goat's milk lends a rich, creamy, and silky quality to the lather. The ground oatmeal provides a pleasant warm scent that blends delightfully with the milk and honey aroma.
- Goat milk helps create a gentle natural facial and body soap
- Honey traps and seals in moisture leaving skin soft and supple
- Organic virgin shea butter is excellent for dry, damaged or maturing skin
- Many customers have shared that this soap has helped relieve eczema
- An excellent choice for sensitive skin
We purchase our organic oats and oat flour from Stutzman's Farms. Read more about Stutzman's Farms in the FAQs on this page.
Also try Milk & Honey Baby Soap. It is the same great recipe made with only organic Oat Flour (without the addition of organic whole oats) to make it more gentle for babies.